Friday, February 5, 2010

With a little help from my friends...

Tomorrow is the big day, RAISE IT UP FOR MA DUKES officially goes into production and thanks to my incredible roster of friends I have assembled a fantastic crew for the first shoot. I feel honored to have so many great people on my team! Greg Boas and Peter Lau will be shooting the event, Jenile Brooks will be help out as a production assistant and task will be taking still photographs. Ma Dukes will be introduced at midnight, the anniversary of Dilla's birthday, and Questlove will perform immediately following her introduction. There are a lot of great people who will be surprising everyone by stopping through and it should be a really amazing event. Oh yeah, and Jimmy Fallon is shouting out the show tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon so I am pretty sure there will be an enormous turnout. Anyway thanks family for all of your support...I couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: