Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Full Service Production Company

As many of you know I am in the process of launching a new full service production company with my partners Michael Jacoby and Michael Hudson. What makes us unique is that we produce all aspects of each project in house with our own equipment, including a full recording studio. We have over ten years experience working in film and can create any type of media our clients may need and the best part is we do it all ourselves. Michael Jacoby and I are in charge of all aspects of video production including directing, producing, editing, shooting and writing. Our films have won many awards at various film festivals and gone on to air on the Sundance Channel, the Documentary Channel and PBS. We have also produced television commercials, short films, podcasts and web video content for dozens of clients. While Michael Hudson is the company's Art Director and computer genius handling all aspects of web design, animation and graphic design.

At the moment we are building our website and given that we all have so many portfolio pieces and great press it will take some time to get the website to where we want it to be. For now you can check out Michael Jacoby's work at LookOUt Films and at www.MichaelJacobyOnline.com or check out his latest documentary at http://www.10moregoodyears.com My documentary film work is still available at my personal site DanaBartle.com and my corporate film reel can be viewed at my Vimeo page . You can also keep up to date on my forthcoming feature, Raise it Up, at the film's website. Michael Hudson is creating some great graphics for the site that should be up sometime next week and look for some great merchandise available soon on the website as well. I begin production this week and will be updating my blog with news about the film. Oh yeah, one last thing, The Atlantic City Press has contacted me about doing another feature article on me and I will keep you posted as to when that will be published.

Here is our company's latest project. A short film about famed architect Robert AM Stern, Dean of the Yale School of Architecture and the designer of many famous buildings including the Dakota, 15 Central Park West and The George Bush Library. This film was created for the launch of a new residential project he is designing outside of Monticello.

No comments: